New to Liquid Cooling

Taborious

Hello All!,

I currently have a closed liquid cooling system(corsair) for CPU and GPU. However, Im looking at the fantastic new Tower900 case and planning on going that route with custom cooling. I looked through the forums and parts but cant find answer. I've listed my current questions below, thanks in advance...

1) Video Card, R9 290X are there any cooling block for this model? Not just GPU block, but the larger blocks that would cover the video ram as well? they all seem to be for GTX

2) Contemplating Hard vs Soft tubing. Hard looks like you have to be more precise with your cuts while soft you get a little play. Am I reading too much into it?

3) I know you can do a single loop, Pump > GPU > CPU > Radiator >> but if you are running SLI/Crossfire can you still single loop it? or is it a limitation of the pump?

i suggest you look at EK full waterblocks i think they are the only ones that make what you are looking for just make sure to check the compatibility to match the card you have. Hard tubing/Soft tubing is personal reference Soft tubing is easier to work with. Hard tubing is okay with a little practice and the right tools but looks a lot nicer when done correctly.

they are suppose to fit any fitting that is g1/4 but i have an issue with that or maybe personal error as i stripped the threads on my outlet port on the pump i just bought. As for the 3rd question you can still run it on a single loop i think the real question would be how big of a radiator/pump you need.

I went with the biggest radiator my case (p3 case by thermaltake) could fit which was a 420mm radiator. pump > gpu sli > cpu > radiator.