POSEIDON Z RGB New Software Updated

Tt David

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2017 at 4:14 AM, Tt David said:

I'm sorry that our software didn't support UK layout for now. We will update a new version soon.

Hi

I have had this keyboard for about 18 months now, and I just updated the latest firmware and software. Have you removed the UK layout? Because it used to be there, as I have the same problem.. the | \ and ~ # key cannot be customized due to that not being available. Before I upgraded today, I never had this problem, so why have you removed it?

I find it unacceptable that you're selling these keyboards here in the UK, with the UK English layout, and then not providing a way to be able to customize those particular keys in your software. The keyboard's selling point is the RGB lighting, so the fact that a fundamental part is missing for UK users puts forward a case of contacting Trading Standards for misleading selling practices.

• 2 months later...

I've been using the 1.0 version of the software for a while, and I decided to try upgrading to the 2.0 software. Unfortunately, it seems like the 2.0 software (and the .ini format for export) doesn't properly escape certain characters (comma, equals, and backslash). I suspect this is because GetPrivateProfileString or the like doesn't perform any sort of escaping, and the underlying format looks like (note that this string with the "=,\" crashes on import, and attempting to use the UI to map these keys causes the next row to be strangely offset):

macro_singal_newkey=",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[,],,,',.,.,p,y,f,g,c,r,l,/,=,\,,,,,e,u,i,d,h,t,n,s,,,,;,q,j,k,x,,m,w,v,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,p,,,,,Default Macro,3,Default Macro,,,,,"

I liked being able to use gaming mode (in one profile) to have a hardware controlled dvorak layout, but this bug in the 2.0 software makes the software worthless for this purpose. In particular, I can't use it to code, which is a huge drawback on an otherwise nice keyboard.

On 2/4/2017 at 9:56 AM, Olimak said:

• I had this keyboard for months just updated to 51. The ctrl key is always a different colour from the rest even when I reset the colour. (Example if I set full blue , it will be another random colour) Also, preset stuff like "Reactive" , "Arrow Flow" etc etc doesnt work properly as some keys just turn to this weird greenish colour and for the "wave" effect it has the same problem as the first one I stated fix it quick please. 

• 2 months later...
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

I bought this keyboard last year and uonly got the software this year, and was able to configure the colour and wave pattern.  then after a Windows Update, nothing works and the keyboard went back to white backlight and I cannot do anything with the software.

When I go to update it, it tells me it's Firmware is V.0 and I need t upgrade to V.51, and tried but the software hangs..... I left it on for 2 days thinking it just may be slow, but nothing happens... what gives?  I bought this for the blue tactile and colour backlit and feet frustrated.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...