Challenger prime macros not working

thiskeyboard

Hi, I read a few posts already so I'm guessing I'm not the first one to have a problem with this keyboard.

I set up 4 macros the first time I used the keyboard, delays would not work in between key presses so basically couldn't use the macros.  I tried the same keys and delays as my mouse(different brand with macros that work as intended) to check if the key presses weren't working because the delays were wrong but that didn't work either.

Every time I tried to create a new macros the 4 old ones would show up eventually, so I read forums and followed instructions, disconnect, reinstall software, delete files, etc etc.  

Created 3 new macros (just with keys presses as delays weren't working) so it was working as I wanted it to, pressing the same key to access other keys. Then, the next time I played the game I realized it's wasn't working properly as only 2 keys were being pressed instead of 3, so I checked the macros manager and all the old ones were still there!!! No trace of the 3 new ones.

Hope anyone can help.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm Having the same problem.....The Macro buttons haven't worked since I got it.....I've done everything this forum suggested......it's like the keyboard or the software doesn't even recognize those particular keys...I've tried to make them shortcuts so I could see if they work....no matter what i change it to, nothing. I've tried to make key press macros and test in note pad or other apps...nothing...i feel like the software needs to be updated with current windows software.....or just upgraded period....If you are going to abandoned this keyboard / software...maybe they shouldn't be sold anymore....as I got mine from amazon, granted I purchased it about a year ago...but, like I said, the macro keys have never worked.....