RMA ISSUE

aaron158

i have a water extreme s 3.0 i bought back in sept. about a month and half ago it started making none stop bubbling sounds. so i contacted support and rmaed it for a replacement. the replacement came and this one didn't bubble but had a super loud buzz to the pump. contacted support again. they sent a second replacement this one they said they tested before shipping but this one has a louder buzz the then last one.

so i contacted support again this time i spoke to a supervisor and requested a refund and they refused all they want to do is waste my time sending out a 3rd replacement that will probably be just as bad.

all they are offering is to "upgrade" me to the Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 but as far as i can tell there is no upgrade there as the pump is the same as the extreme s 3.0 the only diffidence is rgb fans witch i could careless about the fans aren't the issue.

at this point all i want is a full refund so i can go with a different brand i have a corsair h100i in my other system and that thing is dead silent u wouldnt even know it was running.