Question about the new Core P5.

IhazHedont

Hi,

Before my purchase, I'd need to have two answers that aren't indicated in the user manual:

- Is it possible to have 2 radiators for 2*120mm fans ? The radiators dimensions aren't exactly 240mm since there is the inlet and outlet. What's the real capacity of the radiators fixation ?

- I'd need the height between the case and the plastic glass. I have a pump/res combo, and I need to have this measure to check if my combo can fit if I set it vertically (I want to use the case horizontally).

Thanks!

Hello,

Welcome to the Tt Community!

The spacing is very limited to add (2) 240mm rads, but it depends on the design of how the tank (Top section) is laid out.

I personally have not tried dual rads in a Core P5

When you mention capacity, you really have no issue with thickness of the radiator, there is tons of space to add a high capacity rad in here.

For spacing, here is some images to help:

IMG_5838.JPG

IMG_5841.JPG

ThermalMike,

Thank you very much for the last answer. It helped me and I'm sure others. Now I know in the specs it says you can't have a Quad140MM, do you think I can still squeeze one? Even if it means re-drilling on the left? Will I lose my reservoir mount or be in the way of the hard drive bracket? My quad specs are: 614 x 142 x 60 mm

thanks man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...