Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Major issues with Poseidon Z RGB (Cherry Brown) - Lighting/Programming/Windows 10

rgb poseidon brown windows 10 lighting Effect Control firmware

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

willeh88

willeh88

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi,

This exact same problem just happened to me. I would always leave it on the rainbow wave setting and one night it just started going completely haywire just like in the videos up above!

For a while I got it to work by keeping it on just standard constant backlight, although I would notice random bursts of the faulty lighting. Now it has gone completely black, and is no longer recognized by my pc. When I plug it into other computers, only the num lock lights up and it gets stuck on one input "ex: inpuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Seems like I also recieved a faulty MCU. Will I be able to RMA as well? I purchased this in late 2015.

Additionally, one of the reasons I did not want to RMA was because I have a gaming tournament coming up soon. Now with the keyboard completely unusable, I am in very bad luck. Is there any way of significantly speeding up the process? I am also planning on calling the phone line as soon as the clock hits 9am, but in case I can't get through I thought I would leave this post here. 

Cheers,

~ Lens

Sorry to hear you experienced the same thing.

I just returned the faulty product and bought another type of keyboard.

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

We just announced a new software that can fix these problems :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rgb, poseidon, brown, windows 10, lighting, Effect Control, firmware

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users