Ventus software fail

Kingkente

Guest Tt Josh

Ventus software fails to open due to no detection of the mouse. mouse however works fine other then inabilty to line to ventus sofware

Hi did you try to uninstall the software and reinstall it? or test it on another computer?

You can find the software HERE

where i did i should not have too i bought it for the one im using also its not a a computer issue as i said earlier its a driver one as stated above.

if you are just gonna repeat nonsense nvm im just take this back and go with razor. but i tried it on 3 diff computers with 3 diff os built by 3 diff companies. the issue is with your product not my equipment. i have found this is not an uncommon issue or new s i how is it that in over a year since this issue surfaced yu have not yet addressed it with a driver of your own?

• 1 month later...

Well so i have a new Pc now and thought id try this just to see... but no still the software does not recognize the mouse. The only viable fix was to buy a razer Mouse as Te does not stand behind their products even 1 day after purchase. I see this is and issue on multiple mice under there brand. and has been ongoing for years. Again i urge the learn to code so they can make their own drivers as that is the issue. Bad mouse, Bad software, even worse service. all in all they get an .2 out of 10 as it al least looks cool.