Tt Andy

What do you look for when buying a new chassis?

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for when buying a new chassis?

• I like to go to the extreme so water cooling expandability and radiator mounting solutions are very important for me
    • I love to download ! So being able to house a lot of hard drives is important to me
    • Expansion slots! I like to run more than one GPU so this is quite important for me
    • Air flow!, i don't use water cooling so a airflow optimized chassis is very important to me
    • I think all of the above is important
    • I don't care! a case is a case

Clean smooth lines.

Lots of viewing areas to show off my work.

The ability to hide wires, PSUs, and other items I don't want to show.

Radiator/Fan support with many different size options.

usb3 support. (or what ever high tech options are out)

Metal when ever possible, plastic that doesn't look too textured.

Removable cages and panels.

Tinted/colored window options.

Dust Filters.

Noise reduction options. (anti vibration fans and anti-noise foam on panels.)

Product Support.

When i look for a new case, i would say the first thing that comes into my mind would be exterior look. I like my cases to be simple but stylish!

Second would be how protected it is from dust.  Where i'm from the dust is quite crazy, and without any kind of dust protection the radiators and fans can get clogged up within a week or so.

When i look for a new case, i would say the first thing that comes into my mind would be exterior look. I like my cases to be simple but stylish!

Second would be how protected it is from dust.  Where i'm from the dust is quite crazy, and without any kind of dust protection the radiators and fans can get clogged up within a week or so.

I'm with you on this one. The look of the PC is first, expand-ability and user friendliness second, but a strong third for me is filtration. Gotta keep the dust out and like dO_ob said, "fans can get clogged up within a week or so."

On the Insert tab, the galleries include items that are designed to coordinate with the overall look of your document. You can use these galleries to insert tables, headers, footers, lists, cover pages, and other document building blocks. When you create pictures, charts, or diagrams, they also coordinate with your current document look.  August 2017 Calendar Printable September 2017 Calendar Printable July 2017 Calendar Printable Official Website. You can easily change the formatting of selected text in the document text by choosing a look for the selected text from the Quick Styles gallery on the Home tab. You can also format text directly by using the other controls on the Home tab. Most controls offer a choice of using the look from the current theme or using a format that you specify directly.