Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cabchop

RGB Riing PLUS Fans

4 posts in this topic

Hello forum.  First time poster.

Just purchased the Riing plus three pack of fans.  First impression:  These are gorgeous fans.  Wow.... is all I can say.  Still playing around with them, but so far very impressed.  

The controller and software seem to have a few bugs.  One issue I have noticed is I get a Controller Warning each time I make any change to the fan configuration and save it.  The configuration changes are saved, but a warning message pops up (image below).  The warning also pops up when I load the software.  I left the controller jumpers on default since I only have one.

I've also run into problems with my Corsair software since I installed the Riing Plus software.  The Corsair software (RGB for keyboard and mouse) does not operate anymore.  Not sure what the issue is but thought I'd check here to see.  Will continue to monitor and update.  Thanks.

post-118384-0-64153000-1486735625_thumb.jpg

post-118384-0-44909600-1486735666_thumb.jpg

try turning off fan 4 and 5 if you are not using 

Thanks for the advice.  Worked perfectly.  Didnt even know they were on until I read your post.

Much appreciated.

My fans spin, power up, and display RGB, but the software is unresponsive, I get 0 RPM and have no ability to change any colors. I have done a bit of research into these fans and the previous ones. Have any of you experienced these issues, or found a work around!