Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Callenger Ultimate | Multimedia keys wont work

Challenger ultimate multimedia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

aVco

aVco

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey guys,

i just got my new challenger ultimate keyboard.

i disabled the the keyboards audio jack so the volume keys will work and so they do.

my problem is that when i try to use the multimedia keys (backward, play, stop, foreword) they do not do anything.

i know they are active because whenever i try to press them, the green function icon appears.

the last version of the driver is installed.

i tried replacing the usb port.

when i enable the onboard audio jack, the multimedia keys still dont work.

i use windows 7.

thanks

aVco

aVco

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

anyone?

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Could you please contact our customer service here: ...

aVco

aVco

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

yeah well david, i tried to contact them several times but they did not answer... :\

Well, after a lot of research and communications of all kind. ive found the solution.
that product does not support every kind of media players and winamp (what i use) is among them.

the solution is to tell the media player to react whenever a multimedia key is pressed.
in winamp case: Options->Preferences->Global Hotkeys->check the "enable default multimedia key support" and also "enable"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Challenger, ultimate, multimedia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users