Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

THERMALTAKE RIING PLUS PREMIUM CONTROLLER USB CONNECTION

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RENTANERD

RENTANERD

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

TRYING TO CONNECT TO ASUS ROG MAXIMUS FORMULA MB WITH ONLY 1 USB SHARED ROG_EXT. Already in use with front USB 2.0 hub on front of Phanteks case.

It works well but my front panel hub USB 2.0 are disconnected.  (Don't know why Asus does not provide more USB 2.0 connections)

Is there anyplace else I can connect the USB or do you have another solution?

Can I set the software and then leave it disconnected? Will it remember my selection and stay there? Then I can reconnect my USB hub?

Jedson3614

Jedson3614

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNY

No, it needs to stay connected, there are alternatives to your problem. You could route a USB mini b cable out of your case and just plug it into a normal USB port, you could get a motherboard that has a USB connection or USB header on your motherboard, and lastly you can get something like from NZXT that gives you more USB headers. The NZXT internal USB hub might be your best bet but you can route a cable outside if you have no other solutions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users