Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Red destroy cooling system

hurahara

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn't use this fluid right off the hop... saw these issues and complaints and just used PrimoChill True Infused - Insanely Concentrated Liquid Pre-Mix (8oz) - Red. Essentially it's $30 worth of problems from what I see. They make opaque too and I know you have this issue and there were complaints, but that is a job I don't want, and I don't want to do RMAs for liquid to clean it twice, ever. I get it needs maintenance - but every 12 hours - no go for me. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are truly sorry to those whom has been experiencing this issue.

we promise we will try our best to help you to sole the problems ASAP!

If you are experiencing issues with your Thermaltake Opaque Coolant, please help to contact our support for warranty replacement options.

Email Contacts:
USA/Canada/South America:
support@thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com

Europe
support@thermaltake.de

Australia/ New Zealand
rma@thermaltake.com.au

International Global Customers:
info@thermaltake.com

Subject: Thermaltake Opaque Request

What we need:
1. Your invoice/ receipt

2. The serial number of the coolant (if you still have the bottle)

3. the color and the qty

4. The photos of the coolant/ liquid cooling system

5. Your shipping address

6. Your Name

7. Phone Number (For shipping purposes)

Once your email has been received, please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
Due to region availability, some requests may be delayed.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey folks - I have exactly the same issue with red coolant. I contacted Thermaltake support, they said they'd send me replacement parts, but never did.

Did anyone get the issue resolved? I assume the whole cooling system is screwed, it's not just a matter of replacing the liquid??

Cheers...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2019-06-14_23_44_41.thumb.jpg.0676b30514c5972f712b21569cc0f573.jpg

I have had the same problem with Orange, but with the green and Red I have had no problem. I am also using Hard tubing and not sure if this makes much of a difference. I also live in the Philippines, and I have a Conquer I built with Orange C1000 and had it sitting in a room that does not get used much use so I believe it was the constant heat and it sitting turned off had something to do with turning bad. There are conditioners out there like a Bioside by EC that may help. We are doing some testing of a number of different products and will report back when done as to our findings. In a nut shell. I think if you use C1000, make sure your computer is in a cool place and is always running and try to use hard tubing as much as possible. I hope Thermaltake stands by their product and replaces the C1000 product everyone has purchased and perhaps give a free upgrade of their newer condensed product. Hopefully they will also produce a good conditioner/stabilizer. 

• 2 months later...