How do I troubleshoot my water cooling kit?

Neoblizz

I purchased and installed a "Thermaltake Pacific RL120 Water Cooling Kit" in my computer, and it worked perfectly fine for past 6 months. Just few days ago though, my computer overheated and turned itself off. I realized that there was air in the pipes that may have caused water to not pump properly and therefore the overheating the system.

I filled more liquid to get rid of air, and in the process found out that one of the pipe was loose. I drained the water loop and redid the entire loop (this time everything is perfectly fit). Now, when I turn on the power the water won't pump back up to the CPU. I left it running on only for few minutes but the water won't move at all.

Before I go around replacing parts, I wanted to know proper way to troubleshoot such problem. If you guys can give me some suggestions, that will be awesome! I haven't contacted Thermaltake, I believe either I am doing something wrong or the Thermeltake Pacific PR15, because as I understand that is the pump and if that doesn't work, water won't pump up.

d8sBUnr.jpg

bqQIC9m.jpg

mG0OLzP.jpg