Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

How to install TT riing 12 RGB fans to my TT Core P3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NJUHOBBY

NJUHOBBY

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Could anyone please tell me how should I install my TT riing 12 RGB fans to my TT core P3 computer case? I saw the screws coming with the Fans in the package, but totally have no idea where should I put them on the computer case and how. It seems that there's no proper screw holes on the computer case I can use for these beautiful fans. Thanks in advance!

• eqeqeqe likes this

Botee

Botee

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

put it on your radiator if you have one.

or cpu heatsink if you are using cpu air cooler. 

my old fans, i replaced it with TT riing rgb premiums already. havent gotten new pics

http://imgur.com/NvhXokk

Attached Images

• 2.JPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users