Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Thermaltake MEka T1 Keyboard replacement spacebar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AlfredoBarboza

AlfredoBarboza

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi! I live in Argentina and I was wondering if I could get a replacement spacebar since i broke mine. 

Does thermaltake do that? Can i buy replacement parts??

The switch is intact, only the little plastics and the hooks seem to be broken.

Sorry if this doesnt belong here, i tried the fb page and didnt get response yet.

Thank you.

james12523456

james12523456

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi! I live in Argentina and I was wondering if I could get a replacement spacebar since i broke mine. 

Does thermaltake do that? Can i buy replacement parts?? 

Dream League Soccer

The switch is intact, only the little plastics and the hooks seem to be broken.

Sorry if this doesnt belong here, i tried the fb page and didnt get response yet.

Thank you.

dream league soccer kits kerala blasters dream league soccer 2017 kits url real madrid logo url

dream league soccer kerala blasters logo  kerala blasters logo url  kit for dream league soccer  dream league kit url

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Please contact

Thermaltake USA Customer Service
Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users