Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

BlacXDuet Stopped working

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

n4dou

n4dou

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello to all:

I purchased a BlacxDuet a year ago and have been using it for about six months and until now has worked perfectly.  Now I see no blue lights and the 2 drives are not appearing on any computer.  The drives will spin up.  The computer that I was using is a  HP Desktop 750 -160qe running Win 10 pro 64 Bit with 12 gigs of ram.  I tried the BlackX on an older Win 7 Computer and had the same results.  Also disks do not appear in Disk Management.  I do not have another 3.0 SS cable but I am thinking about ordering one to eliminate a bad cable as a cause.  I purchased the BlackX  from Best Buy on 3/5/2016.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users