BlacXDuet Stopped working

n4dou

Hello to all:

I purchased a BlacxDuet a year ago and have been using it for about six months and until now has worked perfectly.  Now I see no blue lights and the 2 drives are not appearing on any computer.  The drives will spin up.  The computer that I was using is a  HP Desktop 750 -160qe running Win 10 pro 64 Bit with 12 gigs of ram.  I tried the BlackX on an older Win 7 Computer and had the same results.  Also disks do not appear in Disk Management.  I do not have another 3.0 SS cable but I am thinking about ordering one to eliminate a bad cable as a cause.  I purchased the BlackX  from Best Buy on 3/5/2016.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have the same issue, drives spin, no lights, absolutely no sign of it on my computer anywhere... I wish they would post what the problem is so we could try fixing it ourselves.. mines probably about 2 yrs old but Iv used it maybe 4 times and about a year ago last time, just tried using it again but its useless now.. I guess ill try their customer service.