DPS G App Restricting CPU and Case Fans

Boltzy

Hey guys

I have recently purchased a Thermaltake 1250w 80+ Titanium RGB.  

I am experiencing an issue with the DPS app to control the fan RGB LED.  When its installed, the software seems to interfere with my fans in the system, especially my Corsair H115i CPU water cooler fans.

It restricts the RPM to 900 of all fans.  I know its the software as when i uninstall it they return to normal.  I want to install the software as I want to be able to control the LED lights in the fan.  

Any Advice?

I assume you are talking about he DPS software, if so then Yes i was able to control the fan and RGB lighting on the PSU.  But as i mention for some reason Corsair Link (for H115i) and Asus AI Suite (for case fans etc) if i try to change the fan speeds it instantly gets reduced back down.

Is there any other way I can utilize the RBG without the DPS software?

PC Specs.

Asus Maximus IX Formula

i7-7700k - Corsair H115i cooler

Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Case

After testing the AUSU AI Suite, i found the case fan control should not have the issue.

Test environment:

ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme

Windows 10 64bit

ASUS AI Suite 3 V1.01.3

DPS G PC App V 2.4.1

here is the photo with customized fan profile (fan speed at 528 rpm)

post-99237-0-96076900-1490345441_thumb.png

here is another photo with full speed on the case fan

post-99237-0-35435400-1490345453_thumb.png

The RGB lighting on the power supply has to be controlled by the PC app.

If the Corsair Link has the compatibility issue with DPS G software, i would like to suggest you to contact their customer service.

The main issue I have is that the Corsair H115i will not let me control the fans for the Liquid cooler for the CPU as soon as i install DPS.

it allows me to select different fan speeds but then instantly restricts it.  As soon as I uninstall DPS i can alter the fan speeds again

Hi,

if the DPS G PC App can operate normally (controlling the fan speed and lighting), we might not be able to fix the issue because of the compatibility problem on Corsair fans.

about the warning alert issue, i have also replied on another thread you posted.

i would like to ask you to confirm if the power supply connects to the motherboard without using USB hub?

if not, can you please swap with another USB port?