View 31 Face

Slimshiesty

A little disappointed in Thermaltakes View 31 face.

I dont think i read anywhere that the face was acrylic.  While its not terrible, it does lend itself to scratches pretty easily.

I know some parts on some chassis models are interchangeable.... Is there a different face for the View 31 ?

I would have preferred they used the same ventilation on both sides of the face, instead of the curved acrylic.

Replaced the acrylic with glass would have been nice too.

Making the smoked appearance a little lighter would have benefited the Riing plus 12's a little more.

Also adding a micromesh filter inside the front face would have made it a top notch case, combined with other improvements i listed.

Oh, and dont forget... this is a premium mid tower, probably should have included the riser cable as well.

I guess while im  on the subject of improving the View 31... probably should add a psu shroud to hide all those wires.

####! I agree with you 100% and put some kind of cover so you wont see so many holes inside the case or fill all those holes with some kind of rubber grommets and make the ssd brackets more secure like with a screw to hold down tight. because the ssd's are light and when you plug the sata cables into it the drive it pops right off out of place and not everybody can afford cable mods.  And your right the PSU cover needs to be a lot longer at least from end to end or just enough to cover the cables and maybe adding a fan splitter to the case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suggest getting Matte clear Protective film. You can get a sheet for about 20bucks off EBay. Its what I plan to do. If yours is scratched already you could just watch some youtube videos on how they polish hazed headlights and you will be able to restore.

good idea, but i think im going to cut the front off at the start of the bend, or curve on the left side.

Then im going to mill slots for air, just like is on the right side.

Then im going to get a custom piece of tempered glass for the front.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-4 at 6:37 PM, ThermalMike said:

Thanks for the feedback on the View 31, we have been getting great feedback from everyone already.

We are also just getting started with the View Series, so stay tuned for more!

Keep an eye on our LIVE Stream for Computex 2017, I think you guys will like what is coming :)

I really want the PSU shroud, is there any news about getting it in the UK, please?

On 5/4/2017 at 11:37 AM, ThermalMike said:

Thanks for the feedback on the View 31, we have been getting great feedback from everyone already.

We are also just getting started with the View Series, so stay tuned for more!

Keep an eye on our LIVE Stream for Computex 2017, I think you guys will like what is coming :)

Thanks ThermalMike,

I have some ideas Thermaltake can use(PM me and i will give you the one i think everyone will like).

I have been liking Thermaltake a lot lately, and hope to purchase more for the start of my business.

On 5/13/2017 at 6:17 PM, Slimshiesty said:

Thanks ThermalMike,

I have some ideas Thermaltake can use(PM me and i will give you the one i think everyone will like).

I have been liking Thermaltake a lot lately, and hope to purchase more for the start of my business.

Happy to hear any ideas or feedback for anyone!

PM me anytime and if you got a good one, I will send you something cool :D