PCI-E Riser Cables

Eagle2943

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a couple people in the main thread had tried one and they said it was working.

It's quite a bit of money though, so if you're $80 USD in, why not spend $20 and buy the 3M one... which has over 10 people on this forum alone that says it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

To give some feedback on this product, I have been working with a lot of people, globally, I have yet to have someone get a bad cable.

We did go to the highest standard to produce this Premium cable. Our results have shown great results not in just compatibility, but performance as well. I have used this cable in about 8 builds, they travel too and have seen great results.

Oh and the new TT Gaming cable is a TOTALLY new design, working great as well.

If you need any additional info, hit me up.

• 2 months later...

Da fuq is with this forum and spam?

First post...

Neways.....sure, buy it. I think the biggest problem with the whole riser card thing is people bending them.....just a theory.

I recently bought a p3se (clicked the wrong one on amazon like an idiot and paid full price/no riser card...derp....) and will be doing the whole side mount gpu thing. You want shielded cable, and good cable. 3m makes a riser card and 3m makes #### good products, but its ugly. 

If you wanna go for looks, grab it. Or play around with the 3m one and make it look good.

One thing I will be doing, is looking at how everything lines up when installing the riser cable. I'm literally surprised my pcie slot still works in my msi gaming 5 with how many times I've installed and uninstalled and thrashed around cards...MSI should make a riser cable lol.

But yeah...just be careful during install.

• 1 month later...