Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Tt Andy, March 28 in 2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1
Hi guys!Let me introduce myself to those who do not know me! I'm Filippo, aka FlowMods, and this year I will represent Italy in one of the most important modding contest in the world, the Thermaltake Casemod Invitational 2017 S1.Organized by Thermaltake, the contest pits 12 modders from all over the world, with the goal of creating a unique project based on the new The Tower 900 chassis!I thank Andy from Tt for giving me this opportunity and I hope you will like my project!I also thank all the sponsors who will participate to the contest, in particular:- Thermaltake- ASUS
- Intel- V-Color- Ttesports- Luxa2Letâ€™s go with the description!Project Flux is based on the vertical The "Tower 900" case in black color and has two liquid cooling loops with rigid pipes and custom plates!The main components are:Case: The Tower 900PSU: Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold Full ModularFans: 8x Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition + 1Riing 14 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium EditionHW:MB: -CPU: -Ram: -VGA: -Loops:2x Pacific RL480 Radiator2x Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump w/ Silent Kit2x Pacific Flow Indicator One1x Pacific W3 CPU Water BlockItâ€™s all for the moment, as soon as I will receive all the parts for the build, i will start posting photos and updates Stay tuned, remember to subscribe and comment with your opinions and visit my official facebook page www.facebook.com/flowmodsFilippo
I started disassembling the case to draw the 3d project!
Look what i just received!
Design in progress! Stay tuned
Announcing new sponsor!
Thank you Icemodz.com for the sleeving material!
New mobo plate!
Awesome! Last package received by Thermaltake Technology Inc ! Here is the hardware for Project Flux!
- Intel Core i7 7700k
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus IX Code
- ASUS Republic of Gamers GTX 1070 Strix
- V-Color Technology Inc. 240Gb M2 SSD
- V-Color Technology Inc. 4x4GB DDR4 @2133Mhz
Can't wait to fit everything inside The Tower! Stay tuned!
Thank you to all the companies for the support in this event!
Creating oblique support for the acrylic plate with integrated reservoirs, channels and pump holders
Today i removed the front side of the case.. it will be an open case Stay tuned!
First acrylic parts arrived.. The mobo plate and radiator supports will be black painted
Def panels! Now working on the oblique plate! Soon new updates ;D
Here is it! The new plate with channels and reservoirs! Unfortunately, due to some technical problem, i had to change plans and remove the pumps from the plate.. they will be mounted under that plate, on the bottom of the case
Here is it! Laser cutted acrylic parts are here! I assembled to test the measures and everything seems to be ok! I really like it.. Tomorrow I am gonna paint them..
What do you think about?
Acrylic plates sanded and painted in matt black
Acrylic plates painted in black and ready to be assembled!
First parts assembled and... this is the result! I really like it.. What do you guys think?
Next step is building the loop and making the cable management!
Pumps, flowmeters and first tubes mounted!
I modified the 4 way fittings in 5 way!
Now i am going on with the two loops, everything fits very well
Also made some cable management for the fans controllers under the bottom of the case!
Stay tuned ;D
Finally the custom plate with channels and reservoir is ready!
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.