Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crystalfrail

Spacebar problem thermaltake challenger prime RGB

2 posts in this topic

Hello

I've recently purchased a thermaltake challenger prime RGB keyboard and mouse combo and I'm very dissapointed with it.

It has a problem with the spacebar key, I use my left thumb to press it when typing and most of the times  it seems that the space bar registers two keystrokes at  once resulting in two spaces between words in the  sentences. You can notice this even in this text I'm  typing and it's very annoying.

I returned the keyboard to the computer shop where I  bought it thinking there was something wrong with it and they gave me a brand new  one. However the new keyboard has this exact same  issue.Ugh. It's a shame really because if it wasn't for that it would be an excellent keyboard.

I'd like to ask if there's a way to set up a sofware on Windows 10 that will prevent registering two keystrokes from  the space bar  at once?

I'm thinking of  something that will  allow  me to set up a delay before repeating a character when you keep a key pressed down, but that only  applies to a specific key, in this case the spacebar. I don't want to set this delay for  every key, only for the spacebar. Doessuch thing exist?

thanks

The CHALLENGER Prime is for the most part arranged toward gamers, be that as it may, from simply the principal look I could let it know could be helpful to general clients. Offering multi-shading changing format with full scale keys truly got my attention as I adore gorgeous sight. Give us a chance to cheap dissertation writing service investigate the CHALLENGER Prime to perceive what different advantages this particular keyboard has to offer.