V71 Build

wileydave

I love the V71 case and its time for a new PC, so I was going to get Cyberpower build me a new rig with the V71. I spent weeks deciding what parts to go with. I finally was ready, so with credit card in hand I made the call. First thing Cyberpower said they wouldn't take the complete build over the phone. I would have to place it online. And then said I couldn't get the three 200mm fans in the case. I said that's one of the main reason I want to go with that case. I love the three big fans. He said if I wanted the three 200mm fans I would have to buy the case myself and build it myself, thank you, goodbye, click!!. My dream rig just went down the drain. But maybe he's right, I should build it myself. He didn't want my $2500, so maybe I'll give it to Newegg.

I've never build a PC before. I'm sure I can put all the hardware together, but my scare comes after, when you turn it on. Anything software related, like Bios adjustments, setting up hard drives, etc, etc.

Do you think I can get enough information off the internet that will help me with that finally part of the build?