yet another riing tt plus software failure

copyright976

Well just another customer having the same issues as everyone else. Purchased 3 sets of these worthless things and yup software doesn't show the fans stats.

I've tried every configuration from 1 controller 1 fan all the way up to 3 controllers 9 fans. On 3 different builds amd/intel/ryzen running Win10. Tried installing older version first then newer on top, newest first. Only difference is my fans are not solid red they are circling in a full rgb pattern. 

Well, I think everyone is facing the same problem! Worst thing is, having tried to contact ThermalTake 2 times without response, just shows how good customer service is...I purchased the 120 Riing RGB earlier this month and still the LEDs are cycling through RGB.

Tried different connections with no luck.

Would not recommend this product at all! I just want money back and will get the NZXT fans! 

####, I just bought 6 TT Riings and the controller is not working. My fans are now sitting at around 30-50 rpm & red by default and they are doing nothing. 

Welcome to the club.... :(

Question has anyone tried bypassing the controller all together? I would think that you could just remove the 7 pin USB route the PWM wires to PWM and RBG to any other RGB controller out there?

Welcome to the club.... :(

Question has anyone tried bypassing the controller all together? I would think that you could just remove the 7 pin USB route the PWM wires to PWM and RBG to any other RGB controller out there?

I read, someone has rewire them to fit into a Corsair link. 

On 4/18/2017 at 6:16 AM, copyright976 said:

I have not. Just waiting on the hotfix from thermaltake.

For anybody that isn't satisfied with their purchase, Thermaltake AU offered me a full refund for the fans as they are incompatible with Ryzen atm. I declined for now as I actually like these fans and am hoping for the fix to come soon. You should be able to receive the same. Call the support centre for you country, screw sending in a ticket!

• 9 months later...