Riing Plus RGB Fans Software Fail

kenny4128

Thermaltake this is to you, and I am sure I am not alone in this ask. Please make the software for your fan controllers have a fan curve. I am tired of my PC spooling up and sounding like its going to fly off my desk when my PC briefly hits 60 degrees. I know that there are options to adjust the fan speed in conjunction with the PWM setting but, I don't want to have to create 3 different profiles just for cooling scenarios. I feel that you got so caught up on the RGB portion of the fan you forgot what its main function is...to cool my PC components. I feel that the profiles should be for RGB elements of the fans but there should be separate menu to have the fan curve adjustments with a few presets thrown in the mix (ie. normal, silent, performance, and custom) custom should allow for at least 5 points of adjustment on a simple linear graph chart each point should reflect CPU temp to fan speed and for those of us (me included) have a separate linear graph chart for GPU temps as well. I know it sounds like I am asking a lot but since you have taken the MOBO WPM connections out of the picture fine tuning a cooling preset has become lacking. If you really feel like being over achievers (and I know you do) allow us to put fans into zones 3 is fine more is better but this will allow us to make only the fans that need to spool up while the others remain quiet. A perfect example for this would be if you had a dual or triple radiator setup (I have a dual). Most enthusiast PC builds (don't kid yourself if you paid $100 for 3 fans you are an enthusiast) like mine will have a radiator for their GPU and one for their CPU, so the zones would allow the fans to spool up only on the associated radiator to the component that needs the cooling. This would also help those that have AIO coolers, and standard heat sinks. So I am asking you Thermaltake to please make a change on how you customize these fans and make your software more intuitive. You are asking a premium price for these fans but are not delivering to the premium PC owners. I also ask you, the community to chime in and add anything I missed or just agree so Thermaltake knows that these features are what we want. 

• 3 years later...