####support or non existent

oziris1978

I have contacted TT for some issues with TT commander - LCD backlight falling about 2 weeks ago through E-RMA, 'support@thermaltake.tw' - got back reciever can not be reached, contacted them through support@thermaltake.de - GOT NO ANSWER AT ALL. 

Its is only about 40 eur of loss for me, but since i bought quite some TT stuff i will do no sought things in the future. I will also not recommend others to do so. This is 1st time i had to contact TT support and in this experiance it failed in regard to all other (corsair, evga, etc..). 

edit:  After one more contact through online form i got an answer. First hey did not find the mail but then later i got answer to my original mail. It only  took 2.5 weeks. My answer..

Hi

Looks like you found my original mail and it only took 2 -2,5 weeks. I appreciate the trouble from your side but I found very convenient solution to the problem… I THREW YOUR FAN CONTROLLER IN THE GARBAGE this week, and bought Lamptron instead. Happy with that. I can deal with 40 EUR loss and have some satisfaction that I won’t have to deal with TT problems again. I still have some TT stuff (case x5,, psu and some fans) in warranty but I will get rid of them in near future. There are always other options avaible.

Regards