Riing 12 RGB Plus Premium Edition Default Settings ??

AlainoDemers

Hello Thermaltake and community !

I have recently purchased the latest version of the Riing RGB fans 120mm (5 of them)!

They are spinning and lighting in RGB by default.

Can anyone please tell me the default spinning RPM of them ? Are they on PWM by default ? (No software was installed yet)

Model: CL-F053-PL12SW-A

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-06-07 at 7:25 AM, AlainoDemers said:

Hello Thermaltake and community !

I have recently purchased the latest version of the Riing RGB fans 120mm (5 of them)!

They are spinning and lighting in RGB by default.

Can anyone please tell me the default spinning RPM of them ? Are they on PWM by default ? (No software was installed yet)

Model: CL-F053-PL12SW-A

The 2 controllers are connected to PSU (bridged) and the motherboard via 1x USB 2.0 Header. the fans are spinning and are RGB by default. No software installed. Are these PWM by default? Please advise!

Thank you,

Alain

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Sorry for missing this, (Sent you a PM as well).

You do not have any control without the software, please install the software and setup your settings and then just save it and forget it.

For the PWM control, you enable it in the software and either use Performance or Silent mode with or without your PWM control enabled. (PWM is separate function)

If you are having issues with the software connection or something else, please let us know or call our support 800.988.1088