Tt Tautlih

[Contest] LUXA2 H5-Note Car Mount Holder Giveaway

36 posts in this topic

We're giving the opportunity for all registered users to win one of our premium H5-Note Car Mount Holders which is compatible with all 4"-6" devices, which includes the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!

wed17.jpg

All you have to do to be in with a chance to win one of these beauties is follow these simple steps:

1. Register an account for free.

2. Leave a reply stating how the H5-Note will benefit your lifestyle

3. Check back next week to see if you are the lucky winner ;)

Event duration: 9/24 - 10/1 (23:59 00:00 GMT)

Winner will be chosen at random.

H5-Note Product page - http://goo.gl/9ouzbb

simple. less than 1 sec is enough for a tragedy while driving. this H5-Note would improve my daily life because I drive a lot daily and it would help keep my attention to the road even if someone is calling. just looking on the board instead of trying to search the pockets for an extra hand and ear would be a big plus. who knows maybe an emergency call is trying to get to you.

better be late (or calling later) than sorry that's my opinion when driving without a H5. it's not only me I have to take care but also other passengers and people outside.

but with this magnificent prize I could rest assure that the matter of answering a call while driving is not bad, so yes my life while driving would be a bit more easier with this little fellow.

RVFER likes this

will make hand free speaker phone way easier. And my phone has a awesome speaker phone. 

will be a lot safer than balancing on the seat and sliding towards feet on a sudden top. 

also GEOCACHING :) 

H5-Note Car Mount Holder is compatible with my phone 5.5".  Commute from home to work by driving is usual here.  

I would use phone as GPS sometimes, so don't need to look down for directions on map.

This would keep the phone out of my wife's hands while she is driving, but still allow her to see who is calling.  It would also help keep her from getting lost as  her GPS would be easily seen.

Great for my on the go lifestyle.  With the LUXA2 H5-Note Car Mount Holder, I can use my phone's GPS without having to stop off on the side of the road to fiddle with my phone... or worse still try to mess with my phone in hand while driving.  My commutes in my car would be safer for sure.