Abnormal Warning Voltage 700W

Andrei Cristian

Hi. I have a problem with this error:

I do not understand what is this and what can I do.

My pc is for mining:

i5 2400s cpu

Thermaltake 700W

1x GPU: GTX 780 3gb

1x GPU: GTX 970 4gb

Mobo: dh67bl

1x sata 1TB HDD

The GTX 970 is on the MOBO directly

The GTX 780 is with the riser , the riser is powered by a Sata cable where is the HDD powered with the same cable too.

I hope I give the perfect details, I need some help.

PS: the GPUs are runing on full load as you can see because I'm mining Ethereum. I'm getting this error only when I mine with both gpu on full load. thanks!

19550842_1550243038327774_1391131194_n.jpg

Hi,

The threshold for voltage warning alert is +/- 3%, where Intel has the voltage regulation standard of +/- 5%.

It means our warning alert is more sensitive and reminds that the power supply might be pushed too hard while mining.

If the power supply is running under heavy loading for long run, the life expectancy of the power supply will be short.

3 hours ago, Denny said:

Hi,

The threshold for voltage warning alert is +/- 3%, where Intel has the voltage regulation standard of +/- 5%.

It means our warning alert is more sensitive and reminds that the power supply might be pushed too hard while mining.

If the power supply is running under heavy loading for long run, the life expectancy of the power supply will be short.

I understand but these card bearly take 380-410watt for mining and my 5v rail even in the idle stay at 5.19-5.20 :) is not about only in mining ....

So what is wrong with the PSU?

And I get this warning even in games with only one gpu the 970 GTX so....

hi,

The 5v rail might be out of 3% range while the 12v rail (vga card) is under stress loading.

However, i will need to check the power supply's record to confirm if this is the case. 

Could you please send me the record of power supply's status?

the record can be exported in the PC App.