Urgent need of help!

Nicolas Zografos

I am in possession of the BLACK V2 thermaltake mouse (A very good one) but i currently want to bind my mouse four and five buttons to genji meelee but i cannot do this at the moment because when i install the software for my mouse, it installs, goes into the tray (in the bottom right) and has three options, i will post a picture, this does not let me edit the mouse settings at all and i have spent hours trying to fix it and im really on the edge.  Clicking any of the three options doesnt do anything except for the website one, HALP!

Please reply asap, thanks. 

wfhifqwfqfgqg.JPG

This means the software didn't catch your Black V2. Could you please try to open the software by clicking [Ctrl] + [Shift] + left button? 

If it still can't recognize your mouse, please open your device manager then find your mouse. 

相關圖片

Choose Update Driver Software

「device manager Update Driver Software」的圖片搜尋結果

Find Command Center 

Choosing any of the files does nothing, including the main one. Neither of the soulutions work, hopefully you can get back to me. I don't know why its not picking up the mouse because when i first bought the mouse the software worked fine. 

I have tried

-Uninstalling the mouse and reinstalling it with and without the software installed

-Cussing at it very loudly

-Manually choosing the software

I will add to the list if i find anything else out. Please help me resolve an issue i shouldn't have.

herler.JPG

Does it work on the other computer? Usually it will work when we run as administrator

「run as administrator」的圖片搜尋結果

If the software still can't recognize your mouse, please contact our customer service for further help:

http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx

USA / Canada :
ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de