RIING PLUS RGB not working

maximuse

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, ThermalMike said:

Hi all,

We are working on a new update and are monitoring this thread for the feedback you are providing. We should have an updated version to release soon which will also include new LED modes and other features.

Please when you have any issue, let us know your motherboard (Part Number) as we are trying to recreate these issue to find a solution.

-Mike

Hi ThermalMike,

Can you tell us when we will have a new version of the software?

Regards

Hi all,

I have a new version we are testing and I have seen great results with this version. It is not available on the website yet, so here is a direct link to the .zip file:

Version 1.1.205

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkempteb565tazi/Riing%20Plus%20RGB%20Tt%20Premium%20Edition_Setup_1.1.205_x86.exe.zip?dl=0

- Uninstall older Riing Plus Software first

- Reboot system before installing new software

- Unzip file directly on same PC (No copy files and transfers)

Please help us with some feedback!

If you are having troubles still, Thermaltake can help with a replacement controller/cable/fan under warranty if needed once we get some details and your information. Thermaltake USA Support -  https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I apologize for users outside of the USA I cannot help directly, please contact info@thermaltake.com for Warranty assistance.

If you dont know what to do, PM ME XD

Hi ThermalMike,

First of all, thanks for giving us the chance to try Beta Software :P

My specs:
- Asus Rampage IV Formula ( I'm waiting for the release of Rampage VI Extreme)
- Intel 3970X (I will to buy 7900X dellided :lol:)
- 16Gb DDR3 G.Skill
- Win 10 x64 (last version)
- 4 Fans ( I bought 5 pack 120 Ring Plus Premium)

I installed the new 1.1.205

Cheers !!!!  The program has improved considerably !

- Start Win + Program -------------------- 100% (The program remembers the last recorded profile)
- Functions (I've tried all the options) -- 100%
- Restarting --------------------------------- 100% (The program remembers the last recorded profile)
- Sleep --------------------------------------- Problem (The program remembers the last profile used but don't accept any other saved profile). I need to restart the program

For me the program is excellent and functional. Congrat !!!!!!
I'm just sad that we still can not choose limits / colors for the THERMAL function but I understand all the work you're giving

Best Regards

I was forgetting to comment. I uninstalled the previous program, erased the registry with CCleaner and also deleted the TT directories (ProgramFiles x86 and Users/**/AppData/Roaming/Tt) before installing the new software

Um Version 1.1.205 It's still not work for me. I  connecting the Riing Plus Controller cable to the motherboard's USB 2.0 Header directly and usb 2.0 ,3.0 back plate. The program is not responding when I open it.

My system

ryzen 1700x

asus crosshair hero 6

ram gskill tridenz rgb 16g

nvidia gtx 1080

window10 ver 64 bit

I contacted the shop where I brought it but when used in the shop it work fine [system intel]. I try tell them It not work for my ryzen system. They did not belived me so they did not refunded or change new one for me. It was very wested money and time. I live in thailand what should I do.Please help me.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have a new version we are testing and I have seen great results with this version. It is not available on the website yet, so here is a direct link to the .zip file:

Version 1.1.205

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkempteb565tazi/Riing%20Plus%20RGB%20Tt%20Premium%20Edition_Setup_1.1.205_x86.exe.zip?dl=0

- Uninstall older Riing Plus Software first

- Reboot system before installing new software

- Unzip file directly on same PC (No copy files and transfers)

Please help us with some feedback!

The 1.1.205 beta didn't help my issue :unsure:

I've gone back and reconnected everything (USB 2.0 header, Fan-Controller, and Fan Headers)! The fans are running fine in puke RGB. I've uninstalled the desktop software multiple times, even cleaned the registry, created bypasses in my firewall, run as an administrator, in compatibility with different versions of Windows, etc... 

I tried accessing via the Android apps (which are garbage and crash nearly 100% of the time) when the desktop software was installed. The most I ever got out of that is that my desktop was recognized by the app!

I saw someone said they had success once they clean installed their Windows... But I literally just did that a month ago and am not too keen on doing it again. I may have to return these fans if I can't control their color unfortunately :(

My specs: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 8 Core 16 Thread @ 4.0ghz OC
MOBO: ASUS Prime X370 Pro
RAM: GSkill TridentZ RGB DDR4 16 GB @ 2666mhz OC (8GB x2)
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 8GB GDDR5 1708mhz
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB
SDD: SK Hynix 500GB
SDD: Western Digital 500GB m.2
SDD: Kingston HyperX 120GB
PSU: Be Quiet! 600W
Case: Thermaltake F31 Tempered Glass Edition

P.S. I'm also a United States customer, if that random tidbit of information helps. 

Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. 

Ive looked everywhere and I haven't come across anyone with the same issue yet but my issue is my firewall and AVG continuesly attempt to uninstall the software once it's installed. Sometimes it installs properly and when the software is open my speakers get a constant tone of noise (volume adjusts with master volume) and nothing stops it until I force close the software.

the issue with this is my fans are then stuck on what ever speed they were running on at the time of me uninstalling it. I then reinstall (fresh) to change the fan speed (if it gets through antivirus) and again must uninstall again to stop the noise from my speakers.

does anyone have any ideas or possible solutions? This has been happening for over 6 months on all software versions.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

hi my tt riing plus not working on the sound control . its only working on headphones for sound control 1 2 and 3 . if switch to speaker as default device, the sound control mode detect a very very little sound so the led only have very little movement when set into sound control 1/2/3 eventhough speaker volume already set at 100% . anyone can help? i have my whatever sonic radar or sonic studio all uninstall from my pc and the result is the same. current settings is 5.1 speaker. no matter i set to 7.1 or 5.1 the detection for the sound control are very low. but when switch to headphone it can fully detect the sound so does the led movement . 

• 1 year later...

Hello I just bought 12 fans Riing trio and I have a problem with the software (1.2.51). I run it as an administrator and it is impossible to find the trio riing in the list. The software only sees 1 controler on the 4. I own a power supply Toughpower DPS G 1050 W and all the Molex and Sata are plugging. The problem can come from the power supply ? Please help me 

My setup is : Intel i7 8700k - Asus 1081 TI - 32 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro - 2 Radiator RL 420 - 2 Pump for the WC - 2 temperature sensor - 1 W4 RGB - 1 pacific V-GTX 1080