Ridiculously long response time for support.

noah279878582

So, about 3 weeks ago, my CRONOS White headset had begun flaking out, with the cable that lights up the headset, causing static through the headset itself. I unplugged the USB cable, and went on, without lights. Then about 2 weeks ago, the headset's main audio began faulting. I have to hold the cable at a perfect 45 degree angle for any sound to come through. I decided to contact support. The RMA support page says to expect a response within 24 hours. I submitted this ticket around 10 days ago. I sent a follow up RMA 3 days ago, still nothing. I've had to contact support in the past, for the exactly same issue, on my old CRONOS Black headset. In the past, they responded within 10 hours, and had worked together to fix my issue, and I am incredibly satisfied with that interaction. This time however, I seem to be in the dark. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks in advance. 

Edit: I've owned this headset for around a year, and my Black headset, i bought around 3 years ago.

Edited by noah279878582
clarifying I've owned the headset for some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...