Sign in to follow this  
Conaris

TT RIING PLUS 14 AND RGB FUSION ISSUE

Here is the issue i got the TT 14 3pack fans .. RMA'ed a Ryzen controller. but my fans work just fine but i can't sync to my RGB Fusion software that they are supposed to be compatible with?

anyone got a fix? all tech  gigabyte and TT support does pass the blame back and forth.

On 24-8-2017 at 6:58 AM, Conaris said:

Here is the issue i got the TT 14 3pack fans .. RMA'ed a Ryzen controller. but my fans work just fine but i can't sync to my RGB Fusion software that they are supposed to be compatible with?

How long did you have to wait to get the ryzen controller? i already send 3 mails to get one without any respponse :(

I've read that it helps to try every USB connector available on the Mainboard, which also includes the back I/O ports.

You can get an adapter cable from micro USB to USB A and plug it into any outside ports of your MB and case.

1 hour ago, Dazley said:

I've read that it helps to try every USB connector available on the Mainboard, which also includes the back I/O ports.

You can get an adapter cable from micro USB to USB A and plug it into any outside ports of your MB and case.

yes i tried but than i get the "cannot find the controller" issue so i realy need the controller