No reply from support

Federico

I have problem with the power supply my friend bought for me:

1 it didn't had modular sata cable in the package

2 after getting the cables by asking the europe support and one moth of waiting, got 2 500GB HD burned when i attached them to the power supply.

I have opened an eRMA on the site, but after the first reply the 15 of august i didn't get any more information from the support?

What i have to do? start to think that 7 years warranty wrote on the box is because the support need 7 years to reply to customers?

This plus the riser cable of my Case Thermaltake Core G3 that kill my GTX 1070 performance let me think i have to stop to buy Thermaltake product.

Hi Joshua,

thank you for your replay, i didn't got any email informing me that you replied, so i'am sorry to reply you just now.

I have just sent the information about the eRMA i had opened in the european support site to the address you specified , i hope someone will replay me; i will update the message when i will get the support.

Thank you

Federico

I have on of the 1000W PSU and installed the DPS app on my PC which went decently but unfortunately this was all part of a new system build and I had to create a new user and migrate things to it.  The DPS G app now launches and creates a try icon which goes away as soon as I mouse over it.  If I return to the old user profile by signout/on, it comes right up.  Tried a full uninstall and reinstall and the only profile it works on is the old one I don't want.

The event log gives an exception in module QtCore.dll, code 0xc0000005.  No I've tried all the tricks I can think of but can't get this to work properly.

Mike

• 2 years later...

thank you for your replay, i didn't got any email informing me that you replied, so i'am sorry to reply you just now.

I have just sent the information about the eRMA i had opened in the european support site to the address you specified , i hope someone will replay me; i will update the message when i will get the support

Thank you☺️

• 3 months later...

good luck. I tried to submit an RMA for mine that was withing the 5 year warranty and got absolutely nothing. All I got was a reply on a forum thread such as this saying that they're slow at getting back to you and that the forum users who respond have no contact with the warranty people.  That was some time in October or November.  I've not heard from them yet. 

At this point, i'm never buying thermaltake again. What's the point of buying something with a warranty if they never plan on honoring it? I know I can go to other companies and get a warranty honored.