Fans Do Not Respond to Software After Sleep Mode

Ayygin

I'm currently running one set of Thermaltake 12rgb TT Premium Edition and I'm on Windows 10. The fans worked flawlessly for the first two days, however, this issue surfaced yesterday. Upon startup, the computer would boot with the fans running on default settings (all red and low noise). This is not ideal, but I can change it back to one of my saved profiles within seconds. The main issue is when I leave my computer alone while it goes into sleep mode, the fans would revert to the default settings (all red) and would not respond to any of the changes I make in the software when I wake it back up, unless I do an actual restart of my computer and start all over. I'd also like to note that I've never received any error messages within the software. I believe everything is installed correctly since the setup worked perfectly for the first two days. Thanks for reading, any help would be much appreciated.