Chance RMA case high gpu temp

Rootfort

Hello,

I have a unique problem with the beautiful case view 28. I bought it because the graphic card is installed vertical and my case is on my desk. IMO it is a great idea and it is cool to see how your card is working. First I had the problem that the fans of gpu started to suck in the window and one of the two fans of my RX 580 stoped. I could solve the problem by installing the pci riser cable in a wrong way (behind the plate). I played for a while my favourite game Total War Warhammer (need strong gpu) and when I started to play Player Unknow Battle Ground my pc shut down. I started to monitore my gpu temp, the game has awful performance and even on low and everything turned off like shadows, I couldn't play it because of super high temp. I started to open the case and the temp droped from +80°C/176°F to 70/158. I stoped playing it. Now I am playing my favourite game and I have constantly +80°C/176°F again. If I open the window the temps drop to 65/149. I have 3 case fans and perfect cable management.
I am here because I want to know what you think, would Thermaltake take this case back, if I would buy another Tt case? Is this a reason for RMA? I know I could just install the gpu like everyone else but that was the reason I bought this case. I would buy Thermaltake Suppressor F51 and watercool my system. Have everything I need except fittings and waterblock for gpu.

Here is how I curently play: https://imgur.com/a/s938w

Thanks for reading, sorry for the grammar I am from Germany.

-Rootfort