Challenger Edge Pro

Klausminator

Hi,

i bought the Challenger Edge Pro and tried to use it with Windows 10. It works fine except the tool for setting it up. It keeps showing "no device". 

The device manager shows an old Microsoft Driver be installed. Is there any other driver for this keyboard ? I think the windows tool looking for a special driver or ID !?

Any hint ?

• 1 month later...

It would be nice if TT would say anything to this problem. I reviewed the KB for a big german shop and you can see there that i´m not the only one with this problem. But the shop either doesnt respond to this problem. Not a good after sales service !

i've tried it on 3 different PCs with Win 10 64bit with the same result : NO DEVICE. They keyboard works but the tool won´t.

On 10.11.2017 at 10:00 PM, Klausminator said:

It would be nice if TT would say anything to this problem. I reviewed the KB for a big german shop and you can see there that i´m not the only one with this problem. But the shop either doesnt respond to this problem. Not a good after sales service !

i've tried it on 3 different PCs with Win 10 64bit with the same result : NO DEVICE. They keyboard works but the tool won´t.

It also seems that it doesnt work with the german version only

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx for the link

On 9.4.2018 at 7:17 AM, Jackie Chen said:

Hi derDluchs & maa5,

Please download the update patch:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40kll6lra28tn8o/AAB_fNSBXrPtfoj4_b5fJ8yHa?dl=0

Or you can visit our official website:

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/tt_esports_gaming_software_challenger_edge_pro_v1.0.rar

The file has been updated and everything should be fine now.

Thx for the links.

I tried it on three fresh Windows 10 (german)  installations and it still wont work. It will be the last time i bought something from your company ! 

• 1 year later...