Core W200 additional parts

reh

Dear all,

I have a W200 and want to use it for quite some stuff, because it has a lot of space.

I combined the W200 with a P200, but I miss some additional parts. Is there any way to get or buy additional parts?

E.g. I need at least:

• An additional back cover (Code P-C in the manual). Currently, there is a hole on the back side of the chassis, that looks rather bad, especially for this price of the chassis
  • Additional HDD Cages (Code W-M in the manual). There are only 5, but the P200 has already more free spaces and with the W200 together, the majority of spaces for hdd cages is empty.

I would appreciate any help where to get some of these parts.

• 1 year later...

I too have got this same issue.

The thing that worries me at your reply @ThermalMike is that TT has no clear way of supplying simple parts to customers having already spent serious amount of money into their system.

I will give a call to your support hoping that I they tell me what I need to hear.

😐

Your request (68166) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Gabriel David (Thermaltake Technology)

Sep 10, 13:56 PDT

Unfortunately we do not have any additional Core WP Parts available for sale.

Best Regards,
Thermaltake Customer Service
800-988-1088 (M~F) 9:00am - 5:30pm