Connectivity Conflict - TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans & Aquaero 6 XT

Hoss

Hello All,

I'm a new member to the forums and would like to say "thanks in advance" for sharing your knowledge with me, where it is absent.  I hope to build my own knowledge through my experiences here.

I typically "measure 3 times and cut once", but seem to have missed that in this case.  What I mean is I typically do thorough research to ensure component compatibility prior purchase.  It seems I broke that rule here and may have to pay the price.  I purchased the Aquaero 6 XT controller for this build to monitor and control radiator and exhaust fans as well as 2 H2O pumps, system temps (H2O, Ambient Air, SSDs, etc).  The fans I chose are the TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans for a total of 15 fans.  I've worked through all the challenges with the exception of ONE ISSUE...

The  TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans input connection is a 9 pin USB that splits into 2 micro/mini USB male connectors which plug into the  TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans' controller.  The challenge is that the Aquaero 6 XT controls fans with 4 separate 4 pin fan channels.  How do I connect the  TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans' 9 pin USB to the Aquaero 6 XT's 4 pin connector?????   I CAN'T!  So.....what are my options?

Has anyone run into this scenario?  Is there any simple work around, without re-wiring?  I have only 1, 9 pin USB header on my Asus ROG Maximus IX Formula MB and it is being used to integrate the Aquaero 6 XT with my MB and Windows 10 OS.  If I had 2 USB headers on the MB I think I would be able to connect both the  TT Premium Riing Plus 14 Fans to one of them and the Aquaero 6 XT to the other and then indirectly control the fans with the Aquaero, but that is not the case as there is only 1 USB header.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks all!

Bump.  Are there any Admins that would like to direct me to Thermaltake Tech Support for this?  I can't seem to find Tech Support for Thermaltake, which maybe should have been my first priority.  The next time I have to make a purchase decision this experience is sure to right up front in my consciousness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...