Ring Plus not showing up in the system tray

bdsams

Hi,

I recently purchased the Thermaltake Riing 12 and installed them in my machine. The fans are currently showing red and spinning, so I know they are working. When I installed the Riing Plus RGB Tt Premium Edition software, double clicking on it does nothing. I dont see an icon in the system tray.

Ryzen Threadripper 1920x

Gigabyet x399

Any help?

Thanks!

Hi,

Make sure you have your audio drivers installed, it sounds weird, but the software does detect for audio and on a new build it could be something you have not got to.

If you got everything installed (Device manager) and all good, it could be a defective controller.

Call our support to go over details and if needed will swap out just the controller for you.

(USA/Canada) 800.988.1088

Thanks Mike, I checked the drivers and everything seems ok.

Question, can I plug the three fans into the normal fan controllers on the mobo while I wait for a replacement controller? They are running at a very slow speed and dont want my machine to get hot since they won't throttle up with the current controller.