Tower 900

Ragn0r

So I have this Rog Zenith Extreme  motherboard and in order to mount it I had to modify the grommets at the bottom of the mounting panel so that The motherboard would not be distorted because of the thickness of the grommets. This information is Just so you know before you get to that point. I shaved off the grommet to fit the installation.

Hi, 

Thanks for letting us know your feedback, can you help with some pictures and the model of the motherboard you have exactly? This one has the backplate on it correct? Right at the bottom since the MB is turned in the case? 

The MB tray and bottom tray are flush against the case correct not like offset or something?

I built a threadripper system a while back using asus zenith extreme and did not have this issue:

Give us some details and we can take a look. 

Thank you for the feedback. The mobo I'm using is the ROG ZENITH EXTREME with  the Threadripper  1950x, 64gb Balistix Elite RAM,  Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, GPU is  the GIGABYTE AORUS Xtreme GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB 11GD, GV-N108TAORUSX WB-11GD  (from NewEgg $859 which included Destiny 2 with a $59 discount for a total of $800)

Trying to figure out how the set up monitoring of the two separate custom water loops.

• 2 years later...