Distilled Deionized Reagent Water

Ragn0r

I ordered some distilled water to give it a whirl in this virgin separate custom loop build. (loop 1 for Threadripper 1950x, loop 2 for GIGABYTE AORUS Xtreme
https://www.edgegear.top/case-of-6-1gallon-distilled-deionized-reagent-water-astm-type-iii-p-17995.html
I don't have enough confidence in Walmarts distilled water; so thought I would give this a go.

Hi,

Thanks for the info, let us know how it works out for you.

I spoke with my dentist about this a while back, haha (Because they use distilled water) on which brand was the best.

They said most are all the same, but they said Sparkletts was their preferred choice just to mention. I have been using Sparkletts for a while now without any issues :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mike thank you for the feedback. I have not assembled my  loops yet and am wondering about how the loops should run. I have a Threadripper 1950x (Raystorm Neo Waterblock)
64 GB Ballistix Elite Ram (Raystorm Waterblocks) and the Aorus GTX1080 Ti Waterforce WB.  The RAM Waterblocks are mainly for aesthetics. As a first time Custom Liquid Cooling installer I'm thinking CPU on one loop and RAM /GPU on the other loop.  I have Pacific RL 560 radiators with Riing 14 Plus fans for each loop. I am waiting on fittings so I can start configuring the loops.  
Your opinion will be appreciated.

19 hours ago, Ragn0r said:

Mike thank you for the feedback. I have not assembled my  loops yet and am wondering about how the loops should run. I have a Threadripper 1950x (Raystorm Neo Waterblock)
64 GB Ballistix Elite Ram (Raystorm Waterblocks) and the Aorus GTX1080 Ti Waterforce WB.  The RAM Waterblocks are mainly for aesthetics. As a first time Custom Liquid Cooling installer I'm thinking CPU on one loop and RAM /GPU on the other loop.  I have Pacific RL 560 radiators with Riing 14 Plus fans for each loop. I am waiting on fittings so I can start configuring the loops.  
Your opinion will be appreciated.

Hey,

Going dual loop for your first time, go BIG or go home man!

That is what I would do, one loop for the CPU and the rest on the other. It will also help your pump with it going through the parts to splitting it up.

Try to not use a lot of fittings, more bends will make life a lot easier.

We have some Live Streams in the works for watercooling, so if you see it jump in and say hi :P