DPS G App 3.0 won't Log In

SXRguyinMA

Ok I installed the DPS G App 3.0 on my fresh Windows 10 Install. I created an account, confirmed it and can log in via the website just fine. However whenever I try to log in with the desktop app it just fails. No error message or anything. The Login button goes dim for a few seconds then goes back to normal. I can put anything I want for a user name and password and it doesn't give me any kind of error. The app works fine - it reads everything correctly but it won't connect to the server and log me in for whatever reason.

I emailed Tt support and they said I should sign up with a different email. I really don't feel like going and making a new email account just so I can sign in. Any ideas? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Smellyfinger said:

I am having the exact same problem. Cant log in. How did you fix it?

Hi,

What version of the software did you install, what OS are you using and what is the part number of the PSU you purchase?

- Make sure you have the latest version of the software from our website.

- Check the connection of the USB to the motherboard

- If you have any screenshot of where you get to, so we can see what you mean would really help as well.

Thx!

4 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

What version of the software did you install, what OS are you using and what is the part number of the PSU you purchase?

- Make sure you have the latest version of the software from our website.

- Check the connection of the USB to the motherboard

- If you have any screenshot of where you get to, so we can see what you mean would really help as well.

Thx!

Hi

I am using ver 2.0 but the same thing happened on the previous version. The OS is Windows 10 ver 1709. The USB is connected ok. I can bring up stats ok about the PSU. I included a screenshot for you of where i get stuck. The second image is where i get up to. It just hangs there, no error message or crashes, just nothing happens.

Screenshot 2017-12-21 08.38.50.png

Screenshot 2017-12-21 08.48.46.png

On 12/25/2017 at 2:05 PM, Tony.P said:

Hi Smellyfinger

We check the email philtucker68@gmail.com. It did not bind any PSU.

I suggest you reset the password and reinstall the PC app to bind it.

Hi

Yep tried that multiple times. Also tried 2 emails and 2 different OS's same thing no response. They both login on the website. Also tried your android app that's about as useful an ashtray on a motorbike as well. Crashes as soon as i hit remote. It's the exact same symptoms as SXRguyinMA. Surely it must be the same fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I can't log in DPS G App 3.0.1. After clicking Log, nothing happens.

On 5.11.2017 at 4:28 AM, SXRguyinMA said:

The Login button goes dim for a few seconds then goes back to normal.

I tried reinstalling app, vcredist 2013, 2015. Can you help me?
I have Win 10 64bit, TPG-1050D-G. I can log to the webside http://dps.thermaltake.com/en . DPS G App 3.0.1 don't show my S/N.

I am having the same issue also, I just got a new TPI-1200F2FDP with a fresh install of the latest windows. It doesn't seem to matter what you put under login, you can put gibberish and it wont prompt you at all, like it would normally if you try to sign in with a wrong password or email. Reinstalling OS and DPS G app does nothing.  Mine too doesn't show S/N

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just an update, if you have a Digital PSU and it will not allow you to login through the Windows app (Website Login should be fine) then the solution now is to RMA the unit with your place of purchase or through Thermaltake support.

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

If you have this issue, please post up what model you have so we can narrow down this issue, it is not effected by all units, but we are trying to determine which models are causing the issue to resolve.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a subtle variation on this problem.  One of my systems is fine, the other can't login to the exact same account.  When I login to the website, it shows zero bound PSU's.  Both PSU's are: 

Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB Plus 1050W 80+ Platinum Digital RGB LED Smart Zero Fan SLI/CrossFire Ready ATX12V v2.4 / SSI EPS v2.92 Power Supply 10 YR Warranty PS-TPI-1050F2FDPU-1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018/4/5 at 2:32 PM, gibinel said:

Hello, I have the exact same problem; but it seems to be linked to not being able to verify my e-mail address. I get this error when I'm trying to verify: image.png.9081c70ab1aa3bbc01c4310a47a01da7.png

Tried several times to verify.

Hi Gibinel

Could you provide more detailed operational procedures that let us know at which step has a problem. 

16 minutes ago, Tony.P said:

Hi Gibinel

Could you provide more detailed operational procedures that let us know at which step has a problem. 

I managed to solve the problem. It seems I installed the CN version of the application. After I installed the global last version of the application, it worked.

But anyway the issue was that I couldn't verify may email, because I made an account on the CN site. The global site worked. I'm from Europe

• 1 year later...

i am having a problem with the power supply, its the thermaltake 1250 irgb titanium i have connected the usb to the motherboard, but it keep giving me this message, the usb port on the motherboard is working fine i checked it by connecting another gadget and it worked fine, i would appreciate the help 

psu error message.docx