View 71 + 280TT + HDD cage

Praetorius23

Hi,

Good question, as for using a 280mm AIO, you will likely loose both HDD cages because the radiator cannot be pushed that far up and the bottom HDD cage is not slammed on the floor of the case either.

You could get away with some modding, but that is up to you.

Honestly if you need that much storage (Including all the placement in the back) I would just mount it on the top and call it a day.

You can also wait for the View 91, which is much bigger and it should hold just about anything you could put in there.. Coming soon!

18 hours ago, Praetorius23 said:

Thank you very much for your reply! I  would really like to have the radiator side mounted.

Is there already a release date for the view 91? I googled and didn't find anything. I would like to complete my built before Christmas ;-).

I dont have a date to provide yet for the View 91 unfortunately, best guess will be after the new year and depending on which region will pick it up.

I would mount the rad as well on the Side, its the only way man! Looks Amazing too!