Talon Gaming Mouse Static Light Feature Unaccessible

SymphoricQuoz

Hello, I have recently bought the Talon Gaming Mouse, and overall it seems like a great purchase; the mouse feels goodd in hand, the mouse buttons have a good mechanical response, the lighting is mostly satisfactory, it has a woven cord which is always a positive feature, and there is no resistance whilst moving the mouse on a surface.

I say 'mostly satisfactory' for lighting because whilst the brathing function works and I can turn the light on an off, I am unable to set the light to 'static'. I know it is supposed to become static when you press the middle mouse button and the DPI button simultaneously, but the mouse doesn't respond to that input.

I'm wondering if there might be a bit of software that can reconfigure the mouse's lights to respond to this input again, or if I would have to replace this mouse for that feature. I wouldn't refund this, because otherwise it is a great entry-level mouse, but I do like a static colour.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Okay, a development has happened: the input of the middle mouse button and the DPI button now keeps the light on one colour setting, but the light still breathes like the default setting.
Is this how it is supposed to be, or is this a problem with the lighting system? Honestly, I think this is a pretty good setting, and if this is how it goes I think I am satisfied with the issue, but I am curious to if this is not what is supposed to happen.