The Riing Plus fans in these power supplies

Jasn

So i've modded my case to music, and am doing LEDs around my room too, that will pick the music up. Is there anyway to connect these fans to the RGB hub that comes with the 16.8m colour Thermaltake Riing fans? I really want to complete my build but looking at the software with the smart psu's the fan would be the odd one out in my case if I got one! :(

20171231_152829.mp4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI Another bug with this system is if you happen to be using Asus aura sync with the TT premium 9 port controller, not only will you not be able to control your PSU RGB, but upon plugging the PSU into your MB usb header it will mess up the controller syncing with asus aura and all the RGB effects on your Floe riing and Rad fans will bee stuck in a weird dim color state with odd flashing. And for someone like me that built my entire system in an ITX build in a P1 case I only have 1 usb 2.0 header on the board so I can't even go back to using the regular controller to somewhat fix the issue. 

10 hours ago, freewheelin76 said:

I think it would have been a smart idea to add an optional header on the psu for these with optional cable that connects to TT premium fan controllers directly. 

Hi,

thanks for your advice, and we heart lots of people had the same issue

therefore, we just launch a new Internal USB Hub to expand the number of 9pin USB port on the motherboard

more information: http://www.thermaltake.com/Power_Supply/Accessories_/USB_Hub/C_00003210/H200_Internal_USB_Hub/design.htm

Buy link: http://ttpremium.com/product/h200-internal-usb-hub/