NEW Riing 12 RGB premium ERROR and technical support EUROPE don't answer !

Lolonai

Hello,

I just bought a 3 pack FAn rgb thermaltake premium and i always have the same message :
ERROR H_0x0001 !

i tried to install all the version of the software but it always the same message !

i'm runing with a Asus b350 and Ryzen 5 1600x ,  WINDOWS 10pro 64

Can you please  help me ?
I already tried to contact the assitance of my country but the mail address is erroned* and the assistance europe dont answer me since 2 weeks !

I have no issue and my FAN are NEW ! i bought them on december 2017 !

anyone can help me ?

ps : sorry for my english...i'm french.

IMG.jpg

IMG_20171230_014428.jpg

IMG_20171230_014456.jpg

Hello,

You will need to contact our support to get a replacement controller. Since you are using Ryzen and this controller may be the original design (Prior to Ryzen launch) where you need a new controller to get it to work. All you need is to swap out the controller. This is a compatibility issue due to design changes beyond our control.

You could use a USB to micro USB cable and connect it to another PC, install the software and setup your fans for the time being, lights and all that and it will save the settings, you will just not be able to make the changes on the Ryzen PC until you get the updated controller.

You can contact our support for warranty here for your region:

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

18 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

Hello,

You will need to contact our support to get a replacement controller. Since you are using Ryzen and this controller may be the original design (Prior to Ryzen launch) where you need a new controller to get it to work. All you need is to swap out the controller. This is a compatibility issue due to design changes beyond our control.

You could use a USB to micro USB cable and connect it to another PC, install the software and setup your fans for the time being, lights and all that and it will save the settings, you will just not be able to make the changes on the Ryzen PC until you get the updated controller.

You can contact our support for warranty here for your region:

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

i Have already contacted the technical support ! 3 times,  Europe and USA ! 
But i have no answer about them ! i'm waitting since 3 weeks now.

• 2 weeks later...