TT RIING RGB Software Questions

kbri

Hi All,

I am new to this forum so a big wave hi to you all. I did a search for this but could not find anything so apologies if I am talking about a known issue.

I have 5 120 RGB fans linked to 1 control box, and 3 140 fans linked to another control box. Each control box are connected.

So basically I have the means to control all 8 fans using the software.

However I have noticed that if I make changes to the 3  140mm fans, the changes copy to the first three 120 fans. Changes that seem to copy across include light mode, colour, speed, name of fans etc.

Is this a known issue or have I connected something up wrong. I am currently on V1.1.4 and have had this since I bought the fans approx 12 months ago.

Also - I was wondering if there are instructions on how to use the RGB UI given its new layout. The videos available are very dated.

Cheers all and hope you can shed some light on this annoying issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

When making the change to the color or mode, it will only reflect on the devices connected to that controller you are on at that time.

Once you click save and the other controller is set to the same profile, it should sync up all together.

Take note you may want to use "coipy color" for the other devices except #1 so they all match.

As for the issue you are experiencing, I am not sure it is an issue, let us know if you need any further assistance.

Will work on some more videos to update everyone as well, I have been wanting to do a refresh soon for everyone.