DPS G Software not working 3.0.0

I'm pretty sure I have the latest verson of the dps g software for my 1000w Toughpower DPS g Power Supply. However I cant get the restart feature to work on my phone app. I also only see the rgb options in the PC app as "Single, Colorful, Random, and Blink". In the instruction booklet it has many more options depicted such as "Speed mode". it also shows that the version is 3.0.1. I just cant find where to download 3.0.1. Any suggestions?

I have an iPhone X. I see now that speed mode is only iRGB, wish I would have seen that, I would have bought the 1050w. Oh well. My only problem now is that I have DPS G VERSION 3.0.0 and the remote to shut it off isn't working. It worked with an earlier version......what software should I be using for the Toughpower DPS G RGB1000w psu?

On 1/20/2018 at 2:09 AM, tsnow479 said:

I have an iPhone X. I see now that speed mode is only iRGB, wish I would have seen that, I would have bought the 1050w. Oh well. My only problem now is that I have DPS G VERSION 3.0.0 and the remote to shut it off isn't working. It worked with an earlier version......what software should I be using for the Toughpower DPS G RGB1000w psu?

Hi Tsnow479,

sorry for causing you trouble, we just finished this issue. Now you can use it with DPS G PC APP version 3.0.0

BTW, our software will be applied to all Thermaltake Digital Power Supply