DPS G v3.0.1 app doesn't log in

Lord Storic

I have a newly installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and have installed the latest DPS G app to control and monitor a newly purchased Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1250W Titanium power supply.  I can use the software to change the lighting in the power supply but I cannot log in to the software and be able to monitor the PS from the web.  Any suggestions?

On 2/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Lord Storic said:

I have an account on the listed webpage, but when I enter my credentials into the DPS G app, nothing happens.

Try reinstalling the software. make sure you uninstall the current one first and please reboot.

Also make sure your internet connection is good too as it needs to connect to the server to validate.

1 hour ago, Lord Storic said:

I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled DPS G App v3.0.1 Global.  I also have Internet connectivity, but I am still unable to log in.  I enter my credentials and click the Login button and nothing happens.

Thanks for the help to check and reinstall. I have checked both the web and app and was able to login to both of them.

If I type in my password wrong I get a message haha i forgot, too many >.< then I logged in to both without an issue.

I know the app also flagged windows firewall, maybe you blocked it by mistake? check the settings?

Can you login here no problem? - http://dps.thermaltake.com/en

In addition, I found a download for v2.4.2 of the DPSapp, and tried installing that.  When I rebooted and ran the older app, it asked me for the S/N of the power supply (something that the 3.0.x versions did not).  Is the S/N listed on the box somewhere, as I am unable to remove the power supply to see if I can find it on the physical unit.

Hi,

Ok so that is weird, I am not sure why the login is still not working for you. Thanks for confirm you can login to the website.

The serial number is on the box and PSU, small white sticker with a long number/letters, but you should not ever have to enter the PSU serial, it is likley due to the software not supporting that newer model PSU and going to default mode.

Is your OS older? when was the last time you did a fresh install?

This system was completely built from scratch and the OS was a brand new install.  Is the software supposed to read the S/N via the USB interface?  I ask because when I look at the About of the app, the S/N is blank (see screenshot).  I tried entering the S/N on the sticker on the box into the 2.4.2 version of the app, but the string on the label had more characters than what the 2.4.2 version would allow.

DPSGAbout.jpg

Hello,

To follow up after checking with our R&D team, we suggest to RMA the unit under warranty to replace it.

We are continuing to look into this issue, if anyone in the USA has this issue, please PM me so I can work with you on the replacement process and receive back your unit for testing.

Global Support contact list:

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

USA Direct Support - https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

2018-02-14_061536.jpg

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, jasonsmith said:

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards  

Hi,

I just tested the DPS G app on my iphone x right now running iOS version 11.4.1 and it loads without issue.

Suggest to update your iOS to the latest and/or reinstall the app and see if that resolves it.

• 3 years later...
On 2/9/2018 at 5:19 AM, Lord Storic said:

In addition, I found a download for v2.4.2 of the DPSapp, and tried installing that.  When I rebooted and ran the older app, it asked me for the S/N of the power supply (something that the 3.0.x versions did not).  Is the S/N listed on the box somewhere, as I am unable to remove the power supply to see if I can find it on the physical unit.

On 2/6/2018 at 8:00 AM, Lord Storic said:

I have a newly installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and have installed the latest DPS G app to control and monitor a newly purchased Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1250W Titanium power supply.  I can use the software to change the lighting in the power supply but I cannot log in to the software and be able to monitor the PS from the web.  Any suggestions? cps test ometv

I will let you inform about the next issues

On 2/6/2018 at 10:36 AM, Darren YangTt Spm said:

Hi Lord Storic,

if you want to monitor your PSU and PC status from mobile and cloud, you need to sign up account from following webpage

http://dps.thermaltake.com/en/feed/feedlist 

and log in the account on DPS G PC APP as shown in following figure, then, you can see the record on mobile and web

image.png.30138125742539ca13e69bec9a6be76a.png

Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2022 at 6:33 AM, farnandez said:

Thanks, But I think community member and devs will automatically know if there is new issue in the version.

yeah, this is possible devs will automatically know about the new issue in the version, but it is necessary for everyone who using this version to tell about any issue to the community.