Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

CONKOR mousepad

- - - - - Mousepad

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rik11

rik11

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How can i wash tt esports conkor mousepad???

Attached Images

• 10623565_10152713475604687_1239214347022900665_o.jpg

• RuslankEnaniaRaw, HaroldOn and Michaelbon like this

Tte Jeff

Tte Jeff

Tte Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Hey Rik11, depending on the method that's more suitable there's two to choose from.

If it's not that dirty, you can try using a moist cloth to wipe the surface.

If it's a bit dirtier, you can try to hand wash. But still be gentle, using very little detergent.  After washing, roll the mouse pad up with a towel to soak up excess water.  After that, remove from the towel and set aside to dry.

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

Please make sure it is not texture damage on the surface before you wash it. 

mousearea

mousearea

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello friends!! Is other anyone using pc gaming mouse pad . I need reviews on that which is good to buy for long term and why it is necessary to use gaming mouse pad. Share your reviews . Thanks in advance  :)  :) 

Tt Tautlih

Tt Tautlih

Hardcore Guru

• Administrators
  • 2,168 posts

Hello friends!! Is other anyone using pc gaming mouse pad . I need reviews on that which is good to buy for long term and why it is necessary to use gaming mouse pad. Share your reviews . Thanks in advance  :)  :) 

Feel free to check out our latest RGB mouse pad :)
http://ttesports.com...tr#.WAXqKpN94b0

eDrenaline

eDrenaline

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

We have 11 of these and use them all the time. No complaints. They track well for either FPS or MOBA games.

image.jpeg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mousepad

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users